Websites owned by Laurion Financial Enterprises, SL (“Laurion Group”) and its affiliated companies.
Part 1. Scope and Content
the “Websites”, whose content seeks to establish a communication channel between the owner of the Website (Laurion Group) and the person(s) accessing it (henceforth, the “Users”), regarding the activity, information and services of the several companies integrating Laurion Group.
- Accessing and browsing the web contents does not constitute in itself a contractual relationship of any kind, with Users bearing the responsibility for the use of the information contained in each website.
- Laurion Group shall not, in any case, be responsible for the errors or omissions that may occur in the information transmitted by the Websites, except when the use of such information is negligent, wilfully misleading or in direct contravention of the Law.
- Likewise, Laurion Group shall not, in any case, be held responsible for eventual losses, damages, direct or indirect claims that may arise over the use of the information in its website.
Part 2. Intellectual Property
- Laurion Group holds the IP rights of the contents of the Websites, both images and texts, as well as any related content that is used in external web pages and social media.
- No party that hasn’t been authorized to do so in writing may use or dispose of any Laurion Group content, including, but not limited to, images, design, works, brands, logo, fonts or any other IP.
- Laurion Group does not give any type of license of tacit authorization to its Users to use or dispose of any IP rights, nor any other non-contractual rights in connection with the Websites or services rendered therein. Insofar, each User acknowledges and guarantees that the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation and, generically, any form of onerous or gratuity exploration of the contents of the Website shall construe an infraction of intellectual property rights against which Laurion Group may exercise legal procedures, including injunctions, to ascertain its rights.
Part 3. Data Protection
Part 4. Social Media
Part 5. Advertising & Hyperlinks
- Websites may contain sponsored content or advertising content. Sponsors and Advertisers shall bear the responsibility for the content therein, and the Users shall hold Laurion Group harmless for any eventual losses or damages that may arise from the use of information contained therein.
- Laurion Group is, therefore, not responsible for the content of any website accessible via a hyperlink contained in its Websites, as per the established in article 17 of the Law 34/2002 of 11th of July.
Part 6. Liability
- The User commits to utilize the Websites in a manner prescribed by Law, as well as by the terms and conditions set herein. As such, the User warrants not to use the Website for illegal purposes, to harm others or in any way that could have a harming effect to third parties or to the Website itself, by means of preventing access to other Users, unlawfully access any data and/or modify the contents of the website.
Part 7. Applicable Law